BSACP welcomes applications from the wide range of professionals involved in providing abortion care. This includes but is not limited to doctors, nurses, midwives, counsellors, clinical support workers and managers. Membership is also available to trainees and medical, nursing, or midwifery students. We will also consider membership for academics and others whose work is related to the support of abortion services and care.
Those seeking BSACP membership are asked to complete an application form. The Council shall consider all applications for membership and reserves the right to seek further information and to defer or decline applications.
Fees are payable on approval of membership and then on 1st January in subsequent years. Fees may be paid by bank transfer, online or (if no other payment options are practicable) by cheque.
- Choose from the membership categories below and click on “apply for membership” to complete an online application form.
- You may pay the subscription fee by:
- Credit card, debit card or PayPal by clicking on the PayPal link. NB. You do not need a PayPal account to use this link.
- Internet bank transfer
- Once your application has been approved you will be emailed confirmation.
- If your application for membership is declined, any fees paid will be refunded.
If you have any questions, please contact us
|Student||Free||apply for membership|
|Nurse/Trainee/Other||£25||apply for membership|
|Doctor||£50||apply for membership|